About the Organiser
“Electronics & ICT Academy” was set up at NIT Warangal with financial assistance from MeitY, GoI. The jurisdiction of this academy is Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Goa, Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands. This academy role is to offer faculty development programmes in standardized courses and emerging areas of Electronics, Information Communication Technologies, training & consultancy services for Industry, Curriculum development for Industry, CEP for working professionals, Advice and support for technical incubation and entrepreneurial activities.
About the Programme
The programme will be conducted by the faculty members from NIT Warangal; Academicians in the concerned field from IITs/NITs/IIITs are invited to deliver lectures in the programme. Speakers from industries are also expected to deliver as part of the course. This faculty development programme (FDP) is devoted to addressing the need to enhance the knowledge about the latest technologies pertaining to Machine Learning in Image and Computer Vision Applications is being conducted at Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad. The whole course is handled by academicians and industry experts.
- Introduction about machine learning, Types of Learning algorithms
- Un supervised learning methods, Partitioned and hierarchical clustering methods
- Bayesian learning, decision tree-based classification methods
- Dimensionality reduction methods,
- Hands-on to implementation of supervised and unsupervised methods
- Support vector machine classification and application
- Neural networks and practical implementations
- Introduction to Deep learning methods and applications
- Medical image data processing and analysis
- Hands-on to implementation of medical image data processing and analysis
- Video analytics and computer vision applications
- Object detection using machine learning methods
Who Should Attend?
- The programme is open to the faculty of engineering colleges, degree colleges, MCA colleges and other allied disciplines in India.
- Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline can also attend.
- Faculty and Research Scholars: Rs 2500/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 7500/-
How to Apply?
- A filled-in form of application in the prescribed format (available here) duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities (along with demand draft) should reach the coordinator on or before the last date by post/courier.
- Participants need to write their name and contact number backside of demand draft. It is also mandatory to send the scanned application form and demand draft through e-mail to amrutha.suma18[at]gmail.com as selection will be intimated only through e-mail.
- Last date (Application &DD): 13/11/2019
- Selection List by Email: 14/11/2019
Associate Professor: Dr R. Sumalatha