A Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Machine Learning” is being conducted at Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for the Faculty members of engineering colleges, industries, and research laboratories.
Machine Learning Usually plays an important role in the transition from data storage to decision systems based on large database signals such as the obtained from sensor networks, internet services, or communication systems. These systems imply developing both computational solutions and novel models. The aim of the workshop is to contribute to the cross-fertilization between the research on Machine Learning methods and their applications to Signal Processing.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Python Fundamentals
- Signal Processing and its Applications
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Audio and Video Processing
- Deep Architectures Modelling and Optimization
- Machine Learning for Networking
- Machine Learning for Speech Processing
- Application Building using Deep Architectures
- Pattern Recognition and Image Processing
- Hands-on session on the above topics will be provided
The program will be conducted by the faculty members of NIT Warangal. Academicians from IITs/NITs/IIITs in the concerned field are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from industries are also expecting to deliver lectures.
Who can Attend?
The programme is open to the faculty of engineering colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline can also attend.
- Faculty/Research Scholars: Rs. 2,500/- Only
- Industry participants: Rs. 7,500/- Only
- A filled-in form of application in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities (along with DD/Online Transfer Receipt)should reach the coordinator by speed post.
- It is also mandatory to send scanned application form & DD/ Online Transfer receipt through email to email@example.com as selection will be intimated only through the mail.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is December 9, 2019.
- Selection will be done based on the first-cum-first-serve basis and the confirmed candidates will be notified immediately. The maximum number of participants will be 50 (fifty).
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org