FDP on IPR at Ramco Institute of Technology, TN [Dec 2-7]: Register by Nov 25
The primary objective of the Faculty Development Training Programme (FDTP) is to explain the basics of “Intellectual Property Rights” to faculty members of various Engineering institutions which, in turn, help them teach the course better.
The program will also enable them to discuss the fundamental concepts of Intellectual Properties, learn the process of IPR registration, know about the enforcement laws of patent and create awareness on the Patent Agent Examination.
To discuss the various forms of IPR:
- To illustrate the procedural mechanism involved in obtaining the Patent
- To infer legal aspects governing IPR infringement
- To enumerate procedure for Patent Agent Exam
The following topics will be covered in the FDTP:
- Introduction about IPR
- Registration of IPRs
- Agreement and Legislation
- Digital Products and Law
- Enforcement of IPRs
- Patent Agent Examination-An Overview
- Hands-on practice with various case studies
Experienced faculty members from premier institutions, Assistant Controller-Patent office, IIC, and New Gen IEDC coordinators will deliver lectures & handle Case studies sessions.
- There is no registration Fee.
- Preference will be given to young & dynamic faculty members who are working in colleges affiliated to Anna University.
- Selection will be based on a first come first serve basis and is limited to 25 faculty members.
- Selected candidates will be intimated through email only.
- If selected, faculty members should attend the training program in full.
- Tea & lunch will be provided.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Faculty members who wish to attend should e-mail the scanned copy of the filled-in registration form forwarded by the Head of the Institution to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th Nov 2019 and submit the hard copy of the same in person.
Phone Number: +919629626061
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.