Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology agreed to host this Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on the Internet of Things on its campus by bringing and caring the participants to this program and also giving away its infrastructure to organize FDP with the active involvement of its faculty of CSE department.
- Introduction to IoT
- Concepts and Terminology of The IoT
- IoT Applications and Challenges
- Requirements of IoT
- Various applications/smart objects
- Components of IoT
- Local & Global Connectivity
- Business Inferences IoT Building blocks
- IoT Platforms, Connectivity, Processing, software
- IoT Architecture, Business Models, IoT Reference Architectures
- Visual Prototyping with Arduino and connectivity to IoT platforms
- Communication network requirements
- Data processing challenges.
The program will be conducted by the faculty members from NIT Warangal; Academicians in the concerned field from IITs/NITs/IIITs are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from industries are also expected to deliver as part of the course.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to the Faculty of Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline can also attend.
How to Apply?
- A filled-in form of application in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities (along with demand draft) should reach the host institute coordinator by speed-post.
- It is also mandatory to send scanned application form and demand draft through email firstname.lastname@example.org as selection will be intimated only through the mail.
- The program duration is 6 (six) working days.
- Selection will be done based on the first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 50 (fifty).
- Accommodation will be provided to the selected outside participants on prior request. No TA/DA will be paid for the participants.
- Working Lunch, Tea & Snacks would be provided during the Training in the campus
- To download the registration form, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com