The Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online FDP on Instrumentation, Signals & Images for the Evaluation of Physiological Systems from August 16 to 20, 2021.
The faculty development program discusses various biosignal acquisition and imaging systems and advanced research in signal and image processing.
NIT-T offers full-time and part-time Ph.D. Program in all branches of Engineering (Chemical, Civil, CSE, Energy and Environment, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, and Production), Architecture, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics), and Humanities (English/ Economics).
The objectives of this FDP are to:
- Understand the fundamentals of biosignal acquisition and imaging systems.
- Learn the characteristics of biosignals and images from muscles and the brain.
- Understand the pipeline of the process for the development of systems for the diagnosis of clinical conditions with specific practical case studies.
- Provide exposure to the recent research trends in signal and image processing.
- Physiological and pathological aspects of tissues and organs
- Data Acquisition systems of the brain: EEG, Computer Tomography, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Data Acquisition systems of muscles: EMG, and Ultrasound Imaging
- Applications of signals/ images in health and rehabilitation
- Advanced signal and image processing techniques, recent research issues, and challenges
- Demonstration on biosignal acquisition and analysis
Who can Attend?
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Government (Aided), Industry, and staff of host institutions can attend the FDP. There is no registration fee to attend this FDP.
Faculty members from IITs, NITs, reputed universities/ colleges, medical doctors, and industry experts.
To register for the FDP, click here.
Participants should be from Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical background. Selection will be based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Preference will be given to new participants i.e., those who have not attended ATAL FDP earlier. Maximum 200 participants may be allowed to attend the online FDP.
On completion of the programme, participants will be awarded an E-Certificate of participation by the respective ATAL Academy. Minimum 80% attendance and 60% marks in the test are compulsory for certification.
You might also be interested in:
- Online Workshop on Software in Mathematics & Statistics by NIT Trichy [Aug 2-6]: Register by July 31
- Online FDP on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning by NIT Warangal [Aug 23- Sep 1]: Register by Aug 22