FDP on Instructional Design & Delivery System at NIT Patna [Apr 27-May 1]: Register by Apr 12
NIT Patna is organizing a Faculty Development Program on Instructional Design & Delivery System from April 27 to May 1, 2020.
The tools and key methods learned during the program will help the participant to get new knowledge in the document preparation in connection with the NBA and other related academic audits. The course file preparation, syllabus design with respect to current trends will help them to shine in their field.
After attending this workshop participant can get a new passion for their teaching professions. This workshop will improve the performance of the faculties in all the aspects of the teaching profession that include an outcome-based education system.
- Principles of Teaching Learning
- Adolescent Characteristics and Student Motivation
- Instructional Objectives
- Instructional Methods and Media
- Instructional Planning
- Basics of Outcome-Based Education
- Student Evaluation
- Simulated Teaching Practice
This is a common course for all teaching faculties serving in various fields including arts, science, and engineering. Researchers who entered the teaching filed and freshers are most welcome for this course. This course will enhance your present and future perspective of teaching.
Participants are requested to make an online transaction of Rs 6000 INR to the following bank account details: Account Name: NIT Patna C F Account; Account No: 50433562364; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286.
- To register online for the FDP, click here.
- Due to the limited availability of seats (40 Nos), early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation. Lunch and tea will be provided to all participants.
- The accommodation for participants must be arranged by themselves.
- The last date to register is April 12, 2020.
Phone Number: 6380597270
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.