MNNIT Allahabad is conducting a five-day Faculty Development Program on Information Security & Privacy 2020 from march 13 to 17, 2020.
This course will explore the security and privacy issues related to various domains. Further, it will enhance the knowledge of the participants and will facilitate them in understanding the challenges involved in multidisciplinary problems.
The objective of the course is to bring awareness in the teaching fraternity, who in turn nurture the budding engineers, about the importance and means of information security as well as empower them to safeguard the interest of the nation against cyber-crime by bringing together eminent researchers, educators, engineers and practitioners in the field under one roof.
The FDP will introduce various aspects of security and forensics to facilitate secure the devices which are exposed to various hostile environments. This will help the teaching fraternity in further exploring the specific security domains and will empower them to meet the challenges in the respective domains.
- Network Security Measures
- Data Protection, Privacy, and Security
- Security in IoT
- Web Application Security
- Cyber Crime & Security
- Cyber Forensics
- The primary audience will include faculty who are interested to groom their knowledge in the field of Information & Network Security, Cyber Security, Cyber Forensic and other related areas.
- Further, it will motivate the participants to carry the research in the above-said fields.
- This FDP will be worth attending by faculty as well as industry personals working in the information security area.
The resource personnel will be from various IITs & NITs, IT Industry, and other eminent institutions.
- The registration to the Faculty development program on Information Security and Privacy, 2020 (ISP2020) is free of cost.
- The seats are limited and participants will be considered on the first come first serve basis.
- Limited accommodation may be provided on first come first serve basis to the participants, based on the availability of rooms in the institute EDC, Hostels and other available places (Female Participants will be given preference).
- The participants have to bear their own traveling, fooding, and lodging expenses.
- Also, you are requested to send a proof of your identity.
- The hard copy of the duly completed registration form should reach the latest by 5.00 PM, 2nd March 2020.. The contact details are:
Dr. Dinesh Singh Department of Computer Science and Engineering Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Prayagraj-211004.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is March 2, 2020.
Phone Number: 8318796949
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org