Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, and Mata Sundri College is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on ICT based New Paradigms of E-Teaching & E-Learning: Digital Pedagogy from Sept 15 to 30, 2020.
Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, is located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated, and committed faculty members.
The target of Two weeks’ online Faculty Development Program are as follows:
- Conduct online classroom sessions with various tools of G Suite.
- Create docs, forms, sheets, slides, and personal websites using G Suite tools.
- Create interactive e-content using open-source software tools.
- Design audio-video lectures.
- Design animated quizzes, and lectures.
- Creation & editing of videos using open-source software tools.
- Creation of Channel on YouTube,
- Live-Streaming & Uploading.
- Develop and share e-content with inbuilt assessment and feedback mechanisms.
- Organizing live sessions/ meetings.
- Sharing of resources, expertise, and advice using EDX.
- Introduction to OER.
- G Suite tools Hands-on.
- Blend of live and recorded sessions.
- Everyday interaction will be followed by quizzes/ assignments and feedback.
- Creation of interactive e-content using open-source software tools.
- Development of content with an inbuilt assessment mechanism.
- Open broadcaster software
- Design audio-video lectures
The main modules of the two weeks’ Online Faculty Development Programme are as follows:
- Module 1: G Suite Tools
- Module 2: Google Classroom
- Module 3: Online Board writing Tools
- Module 4: Google Chrome Extensions
- Module 5: Animation Tools
- Module 6: OBS, Advance OBS
- Module 7: Creation of Channel on YouTube, Live-Streaming & Uploading.
- Module 8: Video Editing Tools
- Module 9: Visualization Tools
- Module 10: Interactive Tools
- Module 11: Assessment Tools
- Module 12: LMS/ CMS Tools
- Module 13: OER
- Module 14: Online Meeting Tool-CiscoWebeX
Who can Apply?
The FDP is open to Faculty members (regular/ ad-hoc/ temporary) from any Indian university/ college and registered Ph.D. research scholars.
The registration fee for the program is Rs. 750/-. To register online for the FDP, click here.
The last date to register is September 12, 2020. Certificate criteria is to attempt and submit online all quizzes and at least 90% of assignments as per the date mentioned for each quiz and assignment.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Enhancing Psychological Skills for Teaching & Practice by Ramanujan College, DU [Sept 15-29]: Register by Sept 10.