Energy management is useful for any industry in controlling its operating cost as fuel prices are always fluctuating with an overall increasing trend. Further reduction in fuel will help to decrease local, regional, and global pollution due to emission of flue gases.
This may assist to mitigate the problem of climate change due to global warming. This course will help industry professionals acquire the skills and techniques required to implement energy management, and benefits researchers and students who are interested in working on energy management. Moreover, industrial case studies will definitely help to address the issues of energy conservation and management in process industries, buildings, etc.
- Overall Energy Scenario for India and world
- Fundamentals of Energy Management: What, Why, How management energy
- Energy Management of Various System
- Steam generators and steam systems
- Textile process houses
- Fluid Systems: Pumps, compressors, fans, blowers
- Electrical systems
- Green buildings
- Pinch Analysis for Energy Management
- Renewable Sources and Energy Management
- Interactive sessions with industry experts from energy management firm during/after the sessions
- Discussion on the scope for research from industry and academic outlook
Who can Attend?
Faculty members of AICTE approved technical institutions, research scholars and PG scholars are eligible to attend the program.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is November 15, 2019.
Limited accommodation can be made available to the participants, who need it, in institute hostel/guest house on the self-payment basis, subjected to availability.
Phone Number: +91-8155051733
Email ID: email@example.com