The Department of Automobile Engineering, University College of Engineering, BIT Campus Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online FDP on Finite Element Analysis from June 21 to 26, 2021.
This faculty development programme is intended to provide a platform for upgrading the knowledge of faculty members in the area of Finite Element Analysis. However the main focus of content delivery will be based on the B.E. (Automobile) Syllabus of Anna University.
Anna University is a public state university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai and the satellite campus is in Chromepet, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978.
- Introduction to Finite Element Analysis.
- One dimensional problems
- Two dimensional vector variable problems
- Two dimensional scalar variable problems
- Isoparametric formulation and Numerical integration
Who can Attend?
The course of the FDTP is open to faculty members from Anna University affiliated Engineering Colleges.
Experts from IITs/ NITs/ IIITDMs/ NITTTRs/ Anna University/ Government Engineering Colleges and reputed industry.
- There is no course fee for the Programme.
- The number of participants is limited to 60 only.
- No TA/ DA is admissible for the participants.
- Participants are selected on first come first serve basis and will be intimated through email only.
- To register for the course, click here.
- The last date to register is June 15, 2021.
You might also be interested in: