The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A) and Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Exemplary Practices in Teaching-Learning and Evaluation of Courses in Computer Science & Information Technology from Augst 3 to 7, 2020.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A) was established in 1999. The institute was conferred as a “Deemed University” in 2000. In 2014 the IIIT Act was passed, under which IIITA and four other Institutes of Information Technology funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development were classed as Institutes of National Importance by the act of Parliament.
- The FDP will have Distinguished Lectures, Exemplary sessions, and Panel Presentations & Discussions covering the Broad Topics of CS/ IT Courses.
- Every session will provide the philosophy, and the best practices in effective teaching-learning methodologies advocated and also assessing the learner.
In General, the following domains will be covered through this FDP:
- Advanced Algorithms
- Data Structures
- Database Management Systems
- Computer Electronics Organization & Architecture
- Computer Communications Networks, System software & Operating System.
- Cognition – Recognition, Machine Learning & AI
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Mining
- Maths for CSE & IT
- Programming Related.
Faculty members of Engineering Colleges and Research Scholars preferably belonging to Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications & Related Branches are invited to apply.
The registration fee for the FDP is Rs. 100/- per participant. The Account details are as follows: Name of the Bank: State Bank of India; Account Holder Name: The Regional Director VTU Kalaburagi; Account Number: 64039668739; IFSC: SBIN0003304; Branch: Commerce Building, Super Market, Kalaburagi.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Innovation, Novelty & Intellectual Property Rights by NIT Jalandhar [Aug 28-Sept 1]: Registrations Open.