FDP on Entrepreneurship @ Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi [June 25-29]: Apply by June 15
Kirori Mal College, the University of Delhi in association with NIESBUD, is organizing five-day Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Entrepreneurship during June 25-29.
About the FDP:
Development of entrepreneurship among youth has become an important aspect of the plan priorities.
The policy makers, planners, and developmental agencies have realized the fact that the full involvement of all communities in industrial development would ensure effective utilization of all available labor and improve quality of life.
The program aims to:
- Impart Knowledge on Entrepreneurship.
- Acquaint the participants about entrepreneurial opportunities in a different sector.
- Develop their confidence level.
- Aware the participants about the support ecosystem.
- Impart basic management skills.
- Promote viable enterprises in rural areas.
- Prepare the financial project report for setting up their own enterprises.
- Better commercial exploitation of local resources.
- Achievement Motivation
- Why Entrepreneurship education
- Entrepreneurs and enterprises
- Health, hygiene, and safety
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Facilities available for Starting and Running an Enterprise
- Product Identification
- Market Survey
- Preparation of Project Report
- Feasibility Studies-marketing, financing and technical
- Basic of Management
- Field Visit and exposure Visit
- An Overview of Information Technology
- Entrepreneurial Accounting
- The FDP is open to Faculty members (regular/ad-hoc/temporary) from any Indian university/college and registered Ph.D. research scholars.
- However, preference will be given to young teachers.
The registration fee will be refunded after the completion of the FDP if the participant successfully attends the complete FDP.
- Registration for all the participants is mandatory.
- Only 30 seats are available and candidates will be selected on a first come first serve basis.
- T.A/D.A. will not be provided.
- No Boarding/lodging facility will be provided.
Click here to apply online.
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2019.
- Acceptance Intimation: June 17, 2019.
- Program Dates: June 25-29, 2019.
Vipin Kumar (Assistant Professor): 9818081636
Aman Verma (Assistant Professor): 9811170376
Aakash Punit (Assistant Professor): 9868004082
For further details, click here.
About the Author