About the Organiser
Mar Baselios Christian College of Engineering & Technology, Kuttikkanam, Peermade, is a self-financing institution for professional Education, affiliated to Kerala Technological University & Mahatma Gandhi University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
About the Programme
The KTU Sponsored Faculty Development Programme on Energy Auditing & Management is organised by the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering of Mar Baselios Christian College of Engineering & Technology, Peermade from Jan 7-11, 2020.
This course is based on revised KTU syllabus of the subject ENERGY MANAGEMENT & AUDITING in eighth semester of Electrical and Electronics Engineering and hence all those faculty handling the subject will be the primary beneficiary.
Major objectives of the program are:
- To comprehend the concept of energy management and its opportunities.
- To identify the different methods used to control peak demand
- To know energy auditing procedure
- To figure out the different methods used for the economic analysis of energy projects
- General principles of Energy management and Energy management planning
- Peak Demand controls
- Energy management opportunities in electrical systems and HVAC systems
- Reactive power management
- Energy audit – cogeneration system
- Economic analysis of energy projects
There is no registration fee.
- For accommodation per faculty: Rs 500/-
How to Register?
Interested participants can fill the registration form and send the scanned copy to eventsinmbceee[at]gmail.com.
Jan 5, 2020
Coordinators: Mr Resmara Shajahan, Mrs Vineetha P Joseph
Phone: +91-9656831212, +91-9447765345