National Insitute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Emerging Techniques in Smart Power System: Challenges and Solutions from August 24 to 28, 2020.
In this program, recent trends and technologies for the smooth operation, online monitoring, and control of power distribution/ transmission systems will be discussed. In addition, experts from different domains will detail ongoing research, existing loopholes, and their solutions for the modernization of the power system network.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- Renewable energy resources integration in the microgrid system.
- Smart grid infrastructure in India: Recent trends and technology.
- Modern distribution system: Challenges and solutions.
- Emerging condition monitoring techniques in power engineering.
- Recent electric cable technologies and pulsed electro acoustic technique.
- Green transformers and liquid dielectric.
- AI techniques and its applications in the modern power system.
The program is open to faculty and research scholars of all Engineering, colleges, and other allied disciplines in India.
The registration fee is Rs. 500/- per participant. Registration fee can be remitted Online/ NEFT to the Bank Account details: Account Name: Center for Continuing Education NITW, Account Number: 62403680215, Bank Name: State Bank of India, Branch: REC Warangal (NIT Campus), IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 23, 2020.
Phone Number: 9555605636
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Program on Deep Learning & Applications by NIT Warangal [Sept 14-18]: Register by Sept 7.