FDP on Embedded System & Wireless Sensor Network for IoT at PSG College of Technology, TN [Feb 17-21]: Register by Feb 10
IoT is the next digital revolution that is going to change our lives in ways never imagined before. Hence, PSG College of Technology along with ICT Academy of IIT Roorkee is conducting a 5-day FDP on Embedded System & Wireless Sensor Network for IoT.
The course will help in establishing basic concepts and key components of the Internet of Things and also provide hands-on training in handling IoT building blocks using commercially available components. The participants will understand the interaction between cloud computation and sensors and get to troubleshoot the errors while implementing IoT for practical applications.
- Learning basic building blocks of IoT.
- Learning essential Embedded system basics applicable to IoT
- Hands-on experience in the wireless interface using RF.
- Hands-on experience in working on the Wi-Fi certified IoT kit using CC3200 ARM Cortex M4 32 – bit microcontroller.
- Overview of IoT and its roadmap, opportunities & challenges in implementing IoT solutions.
- Connectivity solutions using CC3200 WiFi accessing HTML page from HTTP.
- Working with MQTT protocol and pushing the sensor data to the IBM cloud.
- Configuring mobile Apps in Android/IOS to visualize the data.
- The program is split into lectures and labs/hands-on sessions.
- Hands-on experience in basic and advanced-level topics.
- Interaction & learning with experts from academia & industry.
- Certificates to participants by E&ICT Academy IIT Roorkee.
Who can Attend?
Program is open to faculty members/research scholars/PG students from colleges/universities and industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline.
- Faculty members: ₹ 2000/-
- Research scholars: ₹ 2000/-
- Persons from Industry: ₹ 3000/-
Food and Accommodation will be available on a self-paid basis. No travel allowance will be provided.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The last date to register is February 10, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-1332-28 6457
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.