FDP on Electrical Vehicle & Renewable Powered Charging Stations at NIT Calicut [Dec 15-21]: Register by Nov 25
The focus is to create awareness and acquire knowledge on recent trends in EV technology, converter topologies, efficient utilization of renewable power for charging stations, etc. We are collaborating with experts from IITs, NITs, CDAC, industries like BOSCH, MathWorks, L&T, etc.
This course intends to provide a starting point as well as a strong foundation for this endeavor. This FDP will also provide hands-on experience in real-time hardware implementations of DC/DC converters and EV modeling using software packages like ANSYS Maxwell, MATLAB, etc.
- Mathematical modeling of the electric vehicle.
- Simulation of electric motors and EV systems in ANSYS Maxwell and MATLAB (Hands-on)
- Fault Detection of EV Motors
- Emerging trends in storage and control systems for EVs.
- DC/DC converters and solar-powered charging stations
- Hands-on session- Hardware Implementation of DC/DC Converter for Real-Time Charging
Who can Apply?
Faculty members/Researchers from various Engineering Colleges / Institutions can apply. Working professionals and practicing engineers from various research organizations and industries and research scholars can apply. The basic qualification should be in ECE/CSE/EEE/AE.
- TEQIP Institutions: Faculty: Rs.5000/- +18% GST+1 % Cess, Technical staff & Scholars: Rs.3000/- +18% GST+ 1% Cess, Students: Rs.2000/- +18% GST+1 % Cess.
- Non-TEQIP Institutions: Faculty: Rs.3000/- +18%GST+1 % Cess, Technical staff & Scholars: Rs.1000/- +18% GST+1% Cess, Students: Rs.500/- +18% GST +1 % Cess.
- Industries/R & D/other organizations: Rs.8000/- +18% GST+1 % Cess
- The registration fee includes course material, lunch and refreshment for all days.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Candidates have requested to e-mail the scanned copy of the signed endorsement form to email@example.com.
- The registration fee must be paid through online transfer.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Faculty and research scholars may be accommodated in the institute hostel on the chargeable basis if they request for it.
- Participants from industry/research organizations may be provided lodging in the Institute Guest House on a payment basis, subject to availability.
- No TA/DA will be paid for any participant.
- Parent institutions are expected to provide support.
Phone Number: 0495- 2286308
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.