About the Organiser
The Manipal Education Group, with its heritage of excellence in higher education for over 60 years, launched Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) in 2011. Affiliations: UGC, AIU, COA, BCI, AICTE. MUJ is the first university in the state of Rajasthan, accredited as A+ (3.28) grade by NAAC. MUJ has world class infrastructure, including state-of-the-art laboratories and modern library. The university offers courses in different disciplines like Engineering, Management, Applied Science, Commerce, and Arts & Law.
Department of Mechanical Engineering is established in the year 2011 and instituted with a well-defined vision of achieving international repute in education, training and research in the core and allied fields of Mechanical Engineering.
About the Programme
FDP on Electric Vehicles: Analysis of components and their organization is to be held on 01-05 February 2021. Electrical Vehicle (EV) is a prominent solution of fuel crises and environmental pollution for global transportation sector . This Programme is designed to provide the state-of-the-art trends and advancements in Electric Vehicle.
The Programme will focus on theoretical aspects as well as providing hands on experience to the participants. It will enable them to promote industry and institute collaborations by working on the current research problems.
The participants will be introduced to fundamentals of Electric Vehicles, components such as cables, battery, drives and controllers used in of Electric Vehicles and develop the understanding of how to use optimization techniques such as AI and ML to improve the features of EV. The participants will be trained with hands-on approach in order to have an in-depth insight into the domain of Automobile and expose them to Feasibility & future scope of EV.
- Understand fundamentals of Electric Vehicles and components used.
- Environmental impact by using Electric Vehicles and further optimizing the EV’s components to adopt to the use.
- Design of EV’s components namely Cables, Batteries, Drives and Controllers.
- Hand-on practice on design of EV’s components and their organization using MATLAB, Simulink, 3D modeling tool, analysis tool.
- Participants will be made to understand and solve various industry grade case studies and engineering problems.
- To develop and promote research interest in applying different techniques to solve critical problems of in EV.
Topics to be Covered
- Introduction about Electrical Vehicle;
- EV architectures and environmental impact;
- Electric Drives and its control;
- Different charging standards to charge the vehicle;
- EV charging and the grid;
- High Voltage Batteries and Battery management system;
- Insulation health monitoring of EVs and Safety of EVs;
- Modelling and simulation of Electric Vehicle and Hybrid Vehicles in MATLAB/Simulink Environment.
- Packing, Structure of different elements to design EV.
- Feasibility & future scope.
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry etc.
Faculty members, research scholars, PG Scholars, industrial persons working in Engineering domain such as Automobile, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Mechatronics.
The number of participants is limited to 200 and will be selected on the first-come, first-served basis. The selected candidates will be intimated through e-mail only.
Certificate to the participants will be issued on successful completion of the FDP as per the FDP guidelines.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the FDP through this link.
- There is no registration fee for the program.
Jan 29, 2021
Dr. Ravi Kumar Gupta,
Manipal University Jaipur
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering,
Dehmi Kalan, Near GVK Toll Plaza,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 303007
Mobile: +91 99580 63034,
Phone+91- 0141 399 9100
For more details, click the link below.