The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Electric Transportation Infrastructure for E-Mobility in India from August 2 to 6, 2021.
This FDP will offer a unique opportunity to all the participants in the relevant & research advancements in Electric Vehicle Systems through
theoretical sessions, simulation & hands-on training, and demonstrations.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- Advanced HF Switching Device Technologies.
- Power Management system for Electric Transportation.
- Soft-Switching techniques in Power Converters
- Recent advanced topologies for EV Applications.
- LED drivers for high bright Automobile Lighting systems.
- Modern Electric Drives (SRM/BLDC etc.) for EVs.
- Optimization Techniques for EV Systems.
- Bidirectional Converters for Storage Interface in EVs,
- G2V & V2G systems.
- Converters for Renewable Energy Interface in EVs.
- Hands-on experience using modeling, simulations and experimental demonstrations.
- Condition Monitoring of Electric Vehicle Systems.
Who can Attend?
The Faculty Members of the AICTE Approved Institutions, Research Scholars, PG Scholars, staff of host institutions of Electrical Engineering & allied branches.
Faculty from NIT Warangal and reputed institutions/ organizations/ industries.
To register for the FDP, click here. The Selection criteria will be as per AICTE ATAL guidelines & first cum-first-serve basis. Maximum participants are limited to 200.
For more such opportunities, click below:
- FDP on Mechatronics & MEMS at NIT Warangal [July 5-9]: Registrations Open
- Online FDP on Cloud & Fog Computing Platforms for IoT Applications by NIT Warangal [June 8-12]: Register by June 2.