Keeping in view the immense benefits and reach of online courses in the present academic set-up, the Teaching Learning Centre Ramanujan College, the University of Delhi in collaboration with the Department of Statistics and Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Hindu College plans to offer a One Week Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “E-Learning and Developing MOOCs for Teaching Process in Higher Education” for faculty members and research scholars of higher education in the country from December 14-20, 2020.
Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, is located in the well-known area of Kalkaji, near Nehru Place in South Delhi. Ramanujan College has highly qualified, dedicated, and committed faculty members. The college runs fifteen courses in different subjects in Humanities, Commerce and Science streams.
- Development of deeper understanding of the dynamics of e-content creation and the underlying technology and proficiency.
- Use of open-source tools for the creation of e-content including generic video creation software for recording and minor-editing, screen capturing
- Assistance in Online Course Instructional Design & Best Practices
- Awareness about Open Educational Resources (OER) and MOOCs
- Design and develop a MOOC based on the four-quadrant model
- Preparation of online assignments & quizzes
- Grading and evaluation
- Build a platform for transacting the online course and managing it.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Research Methodology by Ramanujan College, DU [Dec 10-23]: Register by Dec 8.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members (regular/ ad-hoc/ temporary) in the teaching profession are eligible to apply for this Faculty Development Programme.
Registration is mandatory for all the participants of the FDP. All those who meet the eligibility criterion are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of INR 650/-. To pay the registration for the course, click here.
To register for the course, click here.
The last date to register is December 13, 2020. Attempting and submitting all the quizzes and assignments are mandatory, and each participant should score a minimum of 50% in total to avail of the program completion certificate. Graded certificates on the basis of performance will be awarded to the participants.
As part of the MHRD requirement under the PMMMNMTT scheme, all participants need to submit online feedback for each session. Failing to meet any of the above conditions will result in the denial of a certificate of completion to the participants.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Data Science with Statistical Methods by Ramanujan College, DU [Dec 21-Jan 3]: Registrations Open.