FDP on Dynamics of Foundation & Soil Slopes at NIT Calicut [Mar 2-7]: Register by Feb 14
NIT Calicut is conducting a one-week Faculty Development Program on Dynamics of Foundation & Soil Slopes from March 2 to 7, 2020.
The FDP is aimed to provide a basic understanding of the area soil dynamics, soil-structure interaction and design procedures of foundations subjected to dynamic loads. It also provides an opportunity to learn the latest FE tools available in the area of soil dynamics. The further demonstration is arranged to provide details relevant to dynamic in-situ testing of soils.
- Earthquake aspects of Geotechnical engineering
- Dynamic properties of soils and soil liquefaction
- Dynamic earth pressure and analysis of retaining walls
- Dynamic bearing capacity & settlement of foundations
- Dynamic soil-structure Interaction
- Design of soil foundations for dynamic loads
- Stability of slopes, earth dams and landslides
- Computer applications using FE tools
- Demonstration of dynamic soil testing equipment
Who can Attend?
Faculty from various AICTE approved Engineering colleges/Institutions and working professionals from Industries/ R&D/ other organizations with basic degree in Engineering and Science.
Faculty of NITC and experts from IITs, Industries, and Research organizations will handle the various sessions.
- Faculty: Rs 5000/ +18%GST
- Scholars: Rs 3000/ +18%GST
- Students: Rs 2000/+18%GST.
- Industry: Rs 8000/ +18%GST
This includes registration materials, working lunch and refreshments. No TA/DA will be paid for any participant. The registration fee has to be paid through online transfer.
- For registration, the scanned copy of the duly filled registration form along with the online payment receipt should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hard copies of the registration form and online payment receipt should be submitted on the registration day.
- Food and accommodation to participants can be provided in the guest house or hostel, if available, on a chargeable basis.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is February 14, 2020.
Phone Number: 09846162955
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.