About the Organiser
Mepco Schlenk Engineering College (MSEC), Sivakasi is one of the leading institutions in India, towering high in academic excellence and research pursuits ever since its inception from 1984. This technical institution is sponsored by Mepco Schlenk Charities, Thirumangalam. It has collaborations with leading industrial, academic and research organizations in India and abroad. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified institution and all engineering programmes are accredited by NBA.
About the Programme
The FDP on Developing Rich Internet Applications (RIA) for real-world problems using J2EE Technologies is organised by Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Tamil Nadu from Nov 4-8, 2019.
Scope of Seminar
Teaching, learning is being realigned itself with new tools and methods in the new educational scenario. With the advancements of the Internet, the needs of Internet applications are evolving among people. Rich Internet application (RIA) is a web application or browser-based application which does not require additional software installation and runs independently on the sandbox. RIA is a modern platform that enables storing of text, images, audio or video in a user-friendly manner.
- To develop a web-based application using Java Servlets
- To design a web application using Java Server Pages (JSP)
- To create and publish Java-based web services
- To define a robust mechanism for handling mail using JavaMail API
- To explore MVC architecture and Struts framework
- Java Servlets – Architecture, Form processing, Database interaction, Session management
- Java Server Pages (JSP) – Introduction, JSP tags, Database interaction, Session management
- Java Web Services (JWS) – Publishing and consuming web services
- JavaMail API – Sending, receiving emails with attachments, Deleting emails
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) – Introduction, Session bean and its types
- Struts framework – Introduction, Architecture, Form processing
Who can Attend?
- Participants with programming skills in Java / C++ is essential. Faculty Members, Research Scholars and PG Students from Engineering / Arts and Science colleges and Industry personals.
- Maximum Number of participants is limited to 40 and selection will be made on first come first serve basis.
- For Faculty Members: Rs. 1500/-
- For Research Scholars & PG Student: Rs. 1000/-
- For Industrial Participants: Rs. 2000/
How to Apply?
Scanned copy of the filled registration form (available here) along with Demand Draft shall be emailed to j2eefdp[at]mepcoeng.ac.in
- Last date for receiving the Registration form and DD: 25.10.2019
- Intimation of Selection: 31.10.2019
Phone: 04562 – 235351, 235364, 235371
Mobile: 73733 86555 / 96261 53785 / 90034 62379