In this program, lectures will be delivered on the basic principles of statistics, design of experiment, Taguchi method, RSM and ANN. Also, exposure to software will be given to enhance learning. Design of Experiments (DOE) techniques deal with planning, conducting the experiments, and then analyzing and interpreting the response to evaluate the factors, which control the value of a parameter or group of parameters.
A strategically planned and executed experiment may provide a great deal of information about the effect on a response variable due to one or more factors. DOE simply helps to pinpoint the sensitive parts and sensitive areas in designs that cause problems in yield.
- Understand the importance of the Taguchi method and response surface method (RSM) in research and in industry
- Apply Taguchi and RSM method in their field
- Analyze the effect of factors affecting the response
- Understand and apply Artificial Neural Network (ANN) in research and in industry
- Introduction to design of experiment,
- Taguchi method,
- Response Surface Methodology & Analysis of variance,
- Case studies utilizing the Taguchi Method,
- Response Surace Methodology,
- Artificial Neural Network
- A research-based problem will be given to the participants for achieving the optimum conditions and analyzing the factor effects.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members of AICTE approved institutions/ Host institutions, Research Scholar and PG scholars are eligible to attend the course.
The eminent speakers from NITs reputed Universities and professionals from industries.
- There is no registration fee.
- Tea during sessions/ working lunch will be provided to the participants.
- No TA-DA will be paid to any participants.
- Numbers of participants are limited to 50
- The filled-in registration form should reach Head of the Institution should reach the Coordinator on or before 31st October 2019 by post or email (scanned copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 0261-2201709
Email ID: email@example.com