FDP on Deep Learning & ML Applications using Python at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, J & K [Jan 6-10]: Register by Dec 27
The proposed FDP provides an opportunity to discuss and address the experimental, theoretical work and methods in solving problems. It will help the participants to exchange and cross-fertilize their ideas, in the fields of Deep Learning and Machine Learning and help gain understanding in working in soft computing, machine learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence.
The FDP is being organized by Electronics and ICT Academy (E&ICT) at IIT Roorkee (funded by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology) which aims to enrich and upgrade teaching and research competences of engineering faculties of institutes/colleges by conducting courses and workshops in fundaments as well as emerging areas of E&ICT and enabled areas.
- The program would help the participants to understand the key concepts behind deep learning.
- Hands-on experience in machine learning and deep learning applications.
- Learn the various aspects of data handling and how information can be extracted from data.
- Carry out predictions – how to predict, how to analyses predicted values.
- Regression Algorithms, Unsupervised Algorithms (Clustering and Frequent Pattern Mining Algorithms). Deep Learning, MP-Neuron, Perceptron Network, Feedforward, Backpropagation.
- Sigmoid Neurons, Gradient Descent, Nesterov Accelerated GD, Stochastic GD.
- Social network filtering, machine translation, bioinformatics, drug design, medical image analysis.
- Restricted Boltzmann Machine, Deep Belief Network, RNN, LSTM, BPTT.
- The program is split into lectures and labs/hands-on sessions.
- Hands-on experience in basic and advanced-level topics.
- Interaction & learning with experts from academia & industry.
- Certificates to participants by E&ICT Academy IIT Roorkee.
Who can Attend?
Program is open to faculty members/research scholars/PG students from colleges/universities and industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline.
- Faculty members: ₹ 500/-
- Research scholars: ₹ 1000/-
- Persons from Industry: ₹ 1000/-
Food and Accommodation will be available on a self-paid basis. No travel allowance will be provided.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The last date to register is December 27, 2019.
Phone Number: +91-1332-28 6457
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.