VCE, Hyderabad is organizing an FDP on Machine Learning & its applications along with the E & ICT Academy, NIT Warangal. The Electronics & ICT Academy” was set up at NIT Warangal with financial assistance from MeitY, GoI.
Deep learning methods are now prevalent in the area of machine learning and are now used invariably in many research areas. The influx of research articles in this area demonstrates that these methods are remarkably successful at a diverse range of applications, namely self-driving cars, new kinds of video games, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, object detection and recognition, surveillance tracking, etc.
- Neural networks
- Restricted Boltzmann machines
- Variational Auto Encoders
- GAN, Cyclic GAN
- Sequence Labeling Models
- Attention models
- Learning Frameworks for Deep Learning
- Applications of Deep Learning in Image Captioning,
- Anomaly Detection and NLP
The program will be conducted by the faculty members from NIT Warangal; Academicians in the concerned field from IITs/NITs/IIITs are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from industries are also expected to deliver as part of the course.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to the teachers of Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline can also attend
How to Apply?
- A filled-in copy of the application in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities (along with demand draft) should reach the coordinator by speed-post. I
- t is also mandatory to send scanned application form and demand draft through e-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. selection will be intimated only through the mail.
- Candidates will be issued certificates on successful completion of the course. Reservations are followed for selecting candidates as per GOI norms.
- Selection will be done based on the first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 50 (fifty).
Email ID: email@example.com