IIIT Naya Raipur is conducting a Faculty Development Program on FDP on Deep Learning & Applications in Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing from January 20 to 24, 2020.
This course is designed to provide the participants with an exposure to the fundamentals of Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) and Deep Learning (DL).
Participants will learn the basics of Deep Learning methods ranging from Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) to Recurrent Neural Network (RNN), Long Short – Term Memory (LSTM), Autoencoders and Variational Autoencoders (VAEs). These techniques can be applied to solve real-world research or industry problems.
- The hands-on training and practice sessions will ensure that every participant gains confidence in working with deep learning concepts by creating their own DL models.
- The course will be useful for any researcher who is willing to apply the Deep Learning methods in their field of application.
- Especially those faculty members who are venturing into Deep Learning research shall learn the applications in areas like image processing, computer vision, and Natural Language Processing.
- Rs. 1000/- for Faculty and Research Scholars and Working Professionals.
- The registration fee covers course material, participation in the workshop, workshop kit, participation certificate and working lunch, Snacks, and Tea on all the days of the workshop.
- Lodging for participants can be provided on request on a nominal payment basis (Rs. 50/day)
- To register for the Faculty Development Program, click here.
- The last date for registration is January 19, 2020.
Phone Number: 91-9899364673
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org