NIT Patna is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Deep Learning & its Applications from June 17 to 22, 2020.
The objective of the FDP is to introduce fundamentals of deep learning with real-time applications in various domains. The FDP will also be a very useful platform for faculty and researchers to update their knowledge.
- The objective of the FDP is to introduce fundamentals of deep Learning with its applications.
- The program would help the participants to understand the key concepts behind deep learning.
- Identify the deep learning algorithms which are more appropriate for various types of learning Comprehensive knowledge of various Neural Network architectures such as Convolutional Neural Network, Recurrent Neural Network, Auto-encoders.
- This FDP also focuses on exploring various research opportunities and challenges in the field of deep learning its applications.
- Introduction to Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Multi-layered Neural Networks
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Deep Learning Frameworks and Packages
- Keras API
- TFLearn API for TensorFlow
- DNNs (Deep Neural Networks)
- Deep Neural Net optimization, tuning, interpretability
- CNNs (Convolutional Neural Networks)
- RNNs (Recurrent Neural Networks)
- GPU in Deep Learning
- Autoencoders and Restricted Boltzmann Machine (RBM)
Faculty members of UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, Research scholars (Ph.D. only), students, and Industry personals are invited to apply. However, priority will be given to the faculty members.
Industry Experts from Eduxlabs, Esoir Business Solution LLP, Gurugram, Haryana, India will conduct the sessions.
- Faculty/ Research Scholar (Ph.D.): Rs. 500/-
- Students: Rs. 500/-
- Industry and others: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee will be paid through online mode, the account details for this purpose is Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: ALLA0212286.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is June 17, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.