FDP on Data Science for Web and Social Media at IIIT Delhi [Feb 29- Mar 2]: Registrations Open
IIIT Delhi is organizing a three-day Faculty Development Program on Data Science for Web and Social Media from February 29 to March 2020.
This program will cover new trends in emerging areas of data science relating to its adoption within the contexts of the web and social media. The program will start by introducing how supervised and unsupervised machine learning has been explored over new media sources and the technologies that have been developed for the same.
- This FDP will provide a bird’s eye view of the landscape of data science approaches for web and social media, as well as delve deeper into particular areas of emerging importance.
- This, in line with the focus of the project, will also cover data science technologies for fake news detection and identifying collusion within social networks.
- Additionally, in order to equip participants with the knowledge to address upcoming challenges in data science and broadly AI, we will consider a number of newly arising scenarios such as fairness and ethics which affect the adoption of data science technologies within various end-user-facing contexts.
- Overview of Data Science fundamentals
- Challenges and Data Scenarios within the web and social media
- Heterogeneous Information within Social Media & Web
- Fake News in the Web
- Inorganic Activity on the Web
- Privacy, Ethics, Fairness and Explainability in Data Science
- The way forward
- For Faculty members / Industry professionals: Rs 2500 + 18% GST
- For Students: Rs 1800 + 18% GST
To register online for the FDP, click here.
Phone Number: 91-11-26907400-7404
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.