Data Science is an amalgamation of mathematics, programming, statistics, and design that are applied to successfully manage digital data collection. It is a multi-disciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms, and systems to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured data.
A Two-day FDP on Data Science is being organized by Cochin University of Science & Technology along with AICTE from January 23 to 27, 2020.
Cochin University of Science and Technology(CUSAT) was established in 1971 with the specific purpose of development of higher education with particular emphasis on post-graduate studies in applied sciences, technology, industry and commerce. Its vision is to strive for excellence, be competitive in technical education on a global basis and to focus on knowledge assimilation, generation, and dissemination
- Overview of Data Science
- Mathematical Foundation for Data Science
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Deep Learning and Big Data Analytics
- Data Visualization techniques
- Case Studies
Who Should Attend?
Faculty members from relevant disciplines working in AICTE approved Institutions.
The sessions will be handled by the experts on the subject from industry and other institutions of repute.
- No fees will be charged from faculties working in AICTE approved institutions.
- Only 50 seats are available for the workshop.
- Participants will be selected on the first-come-first-serve basis and selected candidates will be intimated through email only.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Attendance for the sessions is compulsory for awarding the participation certificate.
- Registration is open to faculties from relevant disciplines working in AICTE approved institutions.
- Accommodation and travel expenses are to be borne by the participants.
The participant will not be paid any TA/DA.
- Lunch, tea and snacks will be provided for the participants during the days of the workshop.
Phone Number: +91 90489 91368
Email ID: email@example.com