Big data has unimaginable growth due to digitized data from various sources. Recently, domains like health care, administration, biochemistry and other real-time scientific researches handle big data to extract the knowledge for decision making.
The research issues of this include data storage, data analysis, knowledge mining, computational overheads, scalability, data security, and data visualization. Bioinspired computing is a research area inspired by nature and it plays a vital role in data analysis due to its optimization.Keeping this backdrop in mind, Anna University is conducting a two-day FDP on Data Analytics & Bio-Inspired Computing from Jan 31 to Feb 1, 2020.
This FDTP is intended to address the recent trends in analyzing the variety of big data and how bio-inspired computing helps in the data analytics.
- Research issues in data analytics
- Image analytics
- Recommendation System
- Video analytics
- Research issues in bio-inspired computing
- Optimization using genetic algorithm
- Feature selection using Bio-inspired algorithms
- Hands-on – Data analysis using Matlab & Python
Experts from academia, research organizations, and industry.
- There are no fees for participants.
- The FDP Session time is 09:00 AM to 4:45 PM.
- The total number of participants is strictly 30.
- Eligible participants will be selected based on a first come first serve basis.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled in the egistration form to The Coordinator(s), FDTP on Research Trends in Data Analytics & Bio-inspired Computing, Department of Information Technology, MIT Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai – 600 044.
- The last date to register is January 20, 2020.
Phone Number: 044-22516020/6313
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org