FDP on Cyber Security Using ML/ Big Data Analytics at NIT Patna [Feb 17-21]: Register by Feb 15
NIT Patna is organizing a five-day Faculty Development Program on Cyber Security Using ML/ Big Data Analytics from February 17 to 21, 2020. This FDP is essential for enhancing the vision of faculty members and research scholars by exposing them to the new development taking place in cybersecurity.
The main objective of this FDP is to enrich the faculty knowledge and will provide an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas on the topic of importance along with thought-provoking technical sessions. The foundation of Machine learning/Big data analytics helps in understanding the current research areas and problems in different fields of Cyber Security.
- Malware Detection using Big Data Analytics.
- Cyber threat detection using Big Data Analytics.
- Machine learning algorithms for Cyber Threat Detection
- Malware Intelligence using Big Data Analytics
- Malware assessment using Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Analytics for cloud security
- Internet security using Biometrics
- Content-Based Video Retrieval
- Video Skimming and Summarization
Faculty members of any department from an autonomous institute, AICTE/UGC affiliated colleges/universities, Research Scholars and participants from Industry are eligible to participate in this FDP.
- Prof. (Dr.) Aditya Bagchi Ex-Professor, ISI Kolkata
- Prof. (Dr.) S.K. Singh Professor, IIT BHU
- Prof. (Dr.) K.V. Arya Professor, ABV-IIITM Gwalior
- Dr. Somanath Tripathy CSE Dept, IIT Patna
- Dr. Rajiv Mishra CSE Dept, IIT Patna
And many more faculties from IITs, NITs, ISI, and IISC Bangalore.
- Faculty: Rs. 1000.00
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500.00
- Industry Persons: Rs. 2000.00
- PG Students: Rs. 300.00
Course Registration fee includes Registration kit, Lunch, Tea and a Course Completion Certificate. Any candidate desirous to avail accommodation during FDP dates should send a request to the email ID: email@example.com. Depending upon the room availability we will confirm it. Kindly send your request before 15 Feb 2020 as the allotment would be purely on the first-come-first-serve basis.
To download the registration form, click here. The last date to register is February 15, 2020.
Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to Dr. Kakali Chatterjee (firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of CSE National Institute of Technology Patna Ashok Rajpath, Patna 800005, Bihar, India.
Phone Number: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.