IIM Ahmedabad is organizing an FDP Conference Cum Reunion: Enhancing the Practice of Management Education from May 30 to 31, 2020.
The Conference provides a unique opportunity for the participants to attend some refresher sessions to be conducted by IIMA faculty members on pedagogy, case-writing and research methods. The sessions will no doubt bring back fond memories of the IIMA sessions and also reinforce key learnings of IIMA FDP.
This proposed conference will provide a platform for FDP-Alumni to network with each other and share their research findings/on-going research work/Case-Writings/knowledge contribution in the different aspects of Management research. It will be an academic reunion and knowledge-sharing platform for a large group of alumni of this program.
Participants can submit their original research work related to following tracks under the major disciplines. The given tracks are not limited; these are only for the reference. Participants can submit any of their work which they feel fulfill the scope of this conference.
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and Decision Sciences
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Public Policy and Governance
Call for Papers
- The selection of unpublished research papers for the presentation of the conference will be based on the Extended Abstracts of the proposed research work.
- This extended abstract will range from 800-1200 words which fairly include the purpose of the research work, methodology, findings, and implications of the research.
- Authors are requested to submit the abstracts of unpublished papers, cases, published papers and write-ups on pedagogical and curriculum innovation on email@example.com only.
- All the accepted manuscripts will be published in a conference proceeding.
- Last Date of Submission of an extended abstract of unpublished paper/Cases/Write-up on pedagogical innovation/pdf of published paper: 25th February 2020
- Notification of Acceptance for presentation in Conference: 10th March 2020
- Last Date of Submission of Full Paper (In case of Unpublished Paper): 10th April 2020
- Last Date of Conference Registration: 30th April 2020
- Conference cum Reunion Dates: 30th & 31th May 2020
Phone Number: 8318592993
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org