IIM Trichy is organizing a Faculty Development Program on Business Simulations from May 11 to 15, 2020. The program will address issues in how to effectively use business simulations in class like the selection of appropriate business simulation, format and time allocation for the simulation exercise, interpretation of output based on learning objective/ profile of students and integration with course unit.
The core of this program is to emphasize on how business simulations can be used to meet multiple learning objectives of a course and the Institution.
- Introduction to Business Simulations
- Benefits of problem-based learning and learners are driven approach
- Choosing the relevant business simulation
- Deciding on the most effective format (continuous vs discrete)
- Effective structure (team size vs no. of teams)
- Experiencing Cesim Business simulations as a participant
- Customizing interpretation of output based on learning objective/ profile of students
- Designing class room discussions around the simulation
- Integration with other teaching resources like case studies and course goals
- Designing assessments for the course
- Tracking student engagement
- Stepping stone to Train The Trainer Program on Cesim Platform (Cesim Certified Trainer).
This is a program specially designed for faculty members from academic institutions/ universities /government and private colleges. Faculty members who want to have a more practical link to general management will benefit from this program.
The details of the program fee (inclusive of 18% GST) for each participant is as under:
- Rs. 23600/- (20,000/- Programme Fees with Single seater AC room in hostel + 3600/- GST)
- Rs. 28320/- (24,000/- Programme Fees with Single seater AC room in guest house + 4320/-GST)
This program fee covers expenses towards academic material fees, program kits, lodging, and boarding during the program. Candidates can pay the registration fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli payable at Trichy.
To download the registration form, click here. The scanned copy of the duly filled registration form along with the payment proof is to be sent to email@example.com. The last date for registration is April 27, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Machine Learning using Python by IIT Roorkee [Apr 20-29]: Register by Apr 19.