The National Institute of Technology, Raipur is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Blockchain Technologies and Applications from September 14 to 18, 2020.
The aim of this FDP is to provide up-gradation of knowledge and skills for students, research scholars, faculties, scientists involved in active research in the area of Blockchain Technologies and its applications. The course will provide a national forum for the exchange of ideas among interested researchers, students, developers, and practitioners.
The lectures will be delivered by distinguished experts in this field. This one-week FDP course will include lectures, special case studies in the areas of Blockchain Technology along with the hands-on experiments using distributed platforms such as Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric, etc.
This FDP will help you to learn the foundations of Cryptographic Techniques, understand how to build distributed networks, and learn how to lead successful blockchain projects. Keeping this in mind, we have proposed the following topics (but not limited) to be discussed during the FDP:
- Cryptographic Techniques
- Consensus Algorithms
- Working of Blockchain Technology
- Ethereum Platform
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Introduction to Solidity programming
- Hands-on Ethereum Smart Contract
- Development using Solidity
- Hands-on Ethereum smart contract deployment on the various blockchain network
- Hands-on Hyperledger Fabric.
The program is open to the faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG scholars, Government officers/ personnel, bureaucrats, technicians, researchers, practitioners, industry personnel, and staff of NIT, Raipur.
- There is no registration fee from any participant.
- A maximum of 200 seats is available for the FDP.
- Participants will be selected from among the applicants to ensure representation from more institutions across the country.
- To register for the FDP, click here.
- A test shall be conducted by the coordinator at the end of the program.
- The certificate shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test.
Phone Number: : +91-9340105510
Email ID:: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Certificate Course on Cyber Security & Cloud Computing by NIELIT Calicut [Starts from Sep 21]: Register by Sep 17.