The Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program on Blended Learning & Flipped Classrooms from August 10 to 14, 2020.
This program aims to provide a fundamental understanding of ELearning concepts and it’s effective implementation in various academic and research activities, which may be benefitted to a broad spectrum of researchers, teachers, and students.
The Institute was initially established as Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering in 1961. It was later upgraded as a National Institute of Technology in 2002. It has been accorded the status of institute of national importance. At present, SVNIT is one of the prestigious engineering institutions of the country and has contributed many outstanding engineers in India and abroad.
- Overview of Flipped Classroom/ Blended Learning
- The World of Creativity
- The Process of Blended Learning
- Introduction of New Teaching Pedagogy
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Pedagogy for Mastering the Mind
- Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs)
- Planning the Flipped Classroom
- Challenges in Implementation of the Flipped Classroom Model: Indian Scenario
- Empowering Self for E-Learning Challenges
- Case Study/ Virtual Lab Demo on ELearning
- Reviewing/ Assessment-In Online Learning
- Government Policies/ Role for Online Education
- Entering the Silent Zone
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/ Participants from Industry, etc.), and staff of host institutions are
eligible to attend the program.
The resource persons for the program shall include faculty members of the host institute, NITTTR, IIT’s, National Skill Training Institute, Banglore, and few experts from reputed organizations/ industries dealing with the resources related to the online classroom.
There is no registration fee to attend this program. Participants willing to participate in this online FDP should have the provision of laptop/ desktop with good quality internet connections and other audiovisual facilities, as required for online training.
To register online, click here. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through their email.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Quantitative Methods for Data Analysis by Ramanujan College, Delhi [Aug 12-25]: Register by Aug 11.