About the FDP
Augmented Reality (AR)/Virtual Reality (VR) is a rapidly evolving field that has secured its place in all possible domains from education, tourism, driving, retails, real estate and so on. AR/VR enhances the real-world environment with the objects augmented by the software and enables the users to create a world of their own based on their requirement and purpose.
This program will expose the participants to the tools and methods to create their own world using VR and bring virtual objects to the real world using AR. Experts will demonstrate their products and give a walk through the various development stages of AR/VR applications. This program will pave a path to understand and apply the principles of AR/VR to real-time scenarios.
- Introduction to AR/ VR
- Creating the first level of AR/VR applications
- Mobile Robotics using Unity
- Applications of AR/VR using Unity
- Unity HDRP
- AR/VR Hardware & Software Components & Interference
- Faculty members and PhD. research scholars of AICTE affiliated educational institutions are eligible to participate.
- There are no registration fees for the course and maximum 200 participants will be allowed to register through ATAL portal.
- The preference will be on the first-come-first-serve basis.
- The intimation regarding selection will be sent to the candidates by email as per the schedule.
- Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course, take the exam and those who register and submit their feedback in ATAL.
- Last date of Registration: 25.11.2020
- Selection Intimation: 30.11.2020
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
Dr. Rani Thottungal
Dr. B. Gopinath