About the Organiser
The Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore, India, is India’s apex educational institution set up by the government of India to provide research, training and education in the agricultural sector, a sector that employs almost half of India’s workforce.
About the Programme
The Faculty Development Programme on Artificial Intelligence for Agriculture Sector: 4th Industrial Revolution Perspective is organised by IIPM, Bengaluru from Oct 5-9, 2020.
- Analyze data using artificial intelligence and big data techniques and big data techniques to understand and predict the relationships among variables.
- Learn visual analytics, data storytelling and social network analysis.
- Analyze and solve problems from area ofAgriculture sector like production, finance, operations, marketing, human resources etc.
- Hands-on experience with leading open-source software such as Hadoop, Spark, Gephi, R and Python software for analytics.
- Learning the best practices from industry on artificial intelligence in the agriculture sector.
Who can Apply?
Faculty and Research Scholar from AICTE approved institutions are eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
- The E-Certificate shall be issued by ATAL Academy to those participants who have attended the program with minimum 80% attendance and scored minimum 60% marks in the test conducted at the end of the online FDP.
Dr. C. Ganeshkumar
Indian Institute of Plantation Management,
Jnana Bharathi Campus,P.O. Malathalli,
Bengaluru – 560056.
Phone: +91 9986485061
For more details, click the link below.
FDP on Artificial Intelligence for Agriculture Sector: 4th Industrial Revolution Perspective by IIPM, Bengaluru