This faculty development program (FDP) is devoted to fundamental theory, recent developments, applications and research outcomes addressing the related theoretical and practical aspects of “Applications of Electric Drive in Electric Vehicles”.
- Recent Developments and study of Power Electronic converters and Multi-level inverters.
- Recent Trends in Power Electronic drives for accurate and high dynamic performance of Motor.
- Application of various Electric Motor drives and its fundamental theory.
- Machine modeling for the application of electric drives.
- Design of current, voltage and speed sensor for motor drive application.
- Motor drive operation using real-time dSPACE platform.
- Implementation of vector control schemes for motor drive and its real-time demonstration.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to the Faculty of Engineering Colleges in India.
The program will be conducted by the faculty members from NIT Warangal; Academicians in the concerned field from IITs/NITs/IIITs are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from industries are also expected to deliver as part of the course.
- There is no registration fee for the FDP.
- A filled-in form of application in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities should reach the coordinator by speed-post.
- It is also mandatory to send the scanned application form through email to email@example.com as selection will be intimated only through the mail.
- Selection will be done based on first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 25. The list of selected participants will be intimated through e-mail.
- Candidates will be issued satisfactory certificates on successful completion of the course.
- To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: +91- 8332969296
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org