As a remote center, Department of Information Technology, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore is planning to host a Five Day Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning ” 23rd -27th December 2019 in association with “Electronics and ICT Academy, MNIT Jaipur”.
All the course content will be offered through National Knowledge Network (NKN) based Video Conferencing, with lectures delivered by invited experts from IITs, NITs, IIITs and other premier institutes/ industries.
- Fundamental Concepts of AI: Agents, environments, general model; Problem Solving techniques.
- Uninformed search, heuristic search, adversarial search and game trees;
- The solution of constraint satisfaction problems using Search.
- Propositional and predicate calculus, semantics for predicate calculus, inference rules.
- Basic machine learning concepts and examples, Regression Analysis, Decision trees.
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning,
- Ensemble methods (Boosting, Bagging) Random Forest,
- Dimensionality Reduction (PCA, LDA, KPCA), SVM
- Artificial Neural Network (Multi-Layer Perception),
- An Insight on Deep Learning Algorithms,
- Applications in Imaging & Data Analytics.
Who can Attend?
Faculty Development Programme is open to Faculty Members, Research Scholars and Project Staff Members from Universities & Colleges.
- No Registration Fee.
- However, the candidate should submit a DD/CBS-Cheque of Rs.1000/- which will be refunded to the participant on the last day of the program.
- Certificate for participation as well as for satisfactory performance will be given to the participants subject to fulfillment of attending all sessions, submission of assignments and clearing the test(s).
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Fifty (50) seats are available for each course to be offered at each Academy / Remote Centre.
- Participants will be selected based on the first-cum-first-serve basis by the academy.
Phone Number: 9943933229,
Email ID: email@example.com