The Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (IIMT) is happy to announce the Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning from May 19 to 22, 2020.
This program provides a non-technical introduction to AI and ML and its applications in various disciplines. This FDP is a four days residential program, specially designed for faculty members of management education.
The Faculty Development Program of Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli is conceived and formulated with the following objectives:
- Provide an introduction of artificial intelligence
- Provide an introduction to theoretical aspects of machine learning and its possible managerial/business applications
- Hands-on experience in developing a small scale, in-classroom AI/ML applications to practical real-world business problems using commercial as well as open-source software.
- Provide an understating of the impact of AI on the future of work and organizations
Given the applied nature of the program, the time spent on the algorithms involved in each technique will be minimal. Instead, the emphasis of the course is more on gaining a holistic understanding of the AI/ML algorithms – how they work, when to use the technique, and how to interpret the results. The program is designed as a fully residential program for better learning purposes.
The program consists of the following module:
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Machine learning algorithms
- Building blocks of AI: Deep Learning Algorithm
- Applications of AI/ ML
The program is meant for the current and prospective faculty members, research scholars of management institutes, staff training institutes of central and state governments. The participants are expected to have a basic understanding of data analysis and statistics.
As the program is highly interactive and collaborative among the participants and accordingly the batch size is restricted to a maximum of 30 participants only.
The details of the programme fee (inclusive of 18% GST) for each participant is as under:
- Rs. 22,420/- (19,000/- Programme Fees with Single seater AC room in hostel + 3420/- GST)
- Rs. 25,000/- (29,500/- Programme Fees with Single seater AC room in hostel + 4500/- GST)
To download the registration form, click here. Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to email@example.com. The last date to apply is May 10, 2020.
Phone Number: 0431-250 5075
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in FDP on Research Methods & Data Analytics at IIM Trichy [June 1-5]: Register by May 17.