The Course Objective is to provide basic knowledge in Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence concepts. The program will focus on practical aspects and include examples that are relevant to the current industry requirements. FDP is split into three parts: Lectures, Labs/Hands-on sessions daily on Python Programming, Assignments and projects.
RNSIT, an Institute with a difference, was established in the year 2001 by Dr. R N Shetty, a well-known industrialist, philanthropist, and an educationist. It is built on a 160-acre clean-green campus and managed by highly committed and proactive management, with a mission to impart high-quality education, enabling graduates to excel in their careers.
- About the dataset Processing
- Regression Techniques for Information Retrieval
- Classification Techniques
- Libraries used for NLP
- Research Trends in NLP
- Application of NLP for real-world applications
- How do Neural Networks work?
- The Activation Function
- How do Neural Networks learn?
- Gradient Descent, Stochastic Gradient Descent, Backpropagation
- Introduction to deep learning
- Neural networks basics
- Deep neural networks
- Introduction to Tensor flow
- Convolutional neural networks
- Computer vision applications
- RNN, LSTM, GRU models
- Application to NLP and Speech Recognition
Assignments & Projects
- Assignments will be of the following type: MCQ based questionnaire, Programming Assignments (Problem statement will be provided.)
- At the end of the course “Project” will be assigned to the participants which will be based on the Practical Case Studies.
- For Faculty and PhD Research Scholar: Rs. 2950/-
- For ST/SC Faculty and PhD Research Scholar: Rs. 1475/-
- For Student, Industry Personnel, & Others (Subjected to Availability of Seat): Rs. 5900/-
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The Faculty/Staff are requested to submit the NOC from the respective department before attending the session.
- The last date to register is January 17, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-8105877178
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org