The FDP on Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision Applications are concerned with the analysis, design and development of methods for the classification or description of patterns, objects, signals and processes.
The objective of the FDP is to introduce fundamentals of artificial intelligence, fuzzy logic, pattern recognition, data mining and machine learning techniques with their real-time applications. Overall, this FDP is serving to be a great platform for faculty and researchers to upgrade their knowledge in the area of AI, Deep learning, computer vision and its applications
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Computer Vision
- Recurrent Neural Network (RNN)
- Reinforced Learning
- Hand-written digit recognition using Neural networks Anaconda and Tensor flow framework
- Sentiment analysis using Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK)
- Image identification and classification project
- Building a recommender system using Restricted Boltzmann Machine (RBM)
- Google stock price prediction using RNN
- Demo: Self-driving car code in python using Kivy
Who can Attend?
Faculty of various Universities/ Institutes Professionals from Industry, Scientists and Engineers from R&D organizations, B.Tech, M Tech, and Ph.D. students can apply for the course.
The Faculty of the course will be the Technical Expert from a team of Finland Labs & Revert Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Fee / participant: Rs. 2500/- (Including GST). The fee includes training, certification, and software tools for each participant.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- Candidates are requested to send the registration form to Dr. Indu Saini, Assistant Professor Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar.
- The last date to register is November 28, 2019.
- A limited number of rooms with shared accommodation in Hostels are available at NIT Jalandhar.
- Accommodation will be arranged on request on first come first serve basis to the participants on a payment basis.
Phone Number: 0181-308200
Email ID: email@example.com