The Govt. College of Engineering, Nagpur, and SVPCET along with the E & CIT Academy is conducting a Faculty Development Program on AI & and Deep Learning from April 13 to 17, 2020.
The Course Objective is to provide basic knowledge in Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence concepts. The program will focus on practical aspects and include examples that are relevant to the current industry requirements.
Getting Started with Machine Learning
- About the dataset Processing
- Regression Techniques for Information Retrieval
- Classification Techniques
Natural Language Processing
- Libraries used for NLP
- Research Trends in NLP
- Application of NLP for real-world applications.
Artificial Neural Networks & Deep Learning
- How do Neural Networks work?
- The Activation Function
- How do Neural Networks learn?
- Gradient Descent, Stochastic Gradient Descent, Backpropagation
Foundations of Neural Networks
- Introduction to deep learning
- Neural networks basics
- Deep neural networks
- Introduction to Tensor flow
- Convolutional neural networks
- Computer vision applications Sequence models
- RNN, LSTM, GRU models
- Application to NLP and Speech Recognition Artificial Intelligence
FDP is split into three parts:
- Labs/Hands-on sessions daily on Python Programming.
- Assignments and Project
At the end of the course “Project” will be assigned to the participants which will be based on the Practical Case Studies. Assignments will be of the following type: MCQ based questionnaire and Programming Assignments (Problem statement will be provided.)
- For Faculty and Ph.D. Research Scholar: Rs. 2950/-
- For ST/SC Faculty and Ph.D. Research Scholar: Rs. 1475/-
- For Student, Industry Personnel, & Others: Rs. 5900/-
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The participant needs to carry the Institute/Organization valid Identity Card (Both in Original & Photocopy).
- The Faculty/Staff are requested to submit the NOC from the respective department before attending the session
- The last date to register is February 14, 2020.
Phone Number: 9326235484
Email ID: email@example.com