To overcome the wake of the recessionary period for the industry, the researchers are searching for innovative techniques to smoothen the manufacturing process which could improve the quality at optimum price.
The FDP will help create awareness and deeper understanding of recent advances in smart manufacturing among the faculties and researchers working in various disciplines of engineering and sciences. It will also help the participants to understand and apply smart manufacturing technologies through several case studies and real-life examples.
- Roadmap to implement Industry 4.0 and smart factory practices
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Additive manufacturing / 3D Printing technology
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Unconventional manufacturing technologies
- Technology management and organization
- PLM system
- Decision making and optimization of manufacturing systems
- Composite materials and their applications
- Nano technology and its applications
- Characterization of metal forming processes
- Functional material analysis and manufacturing
Who can Attend?
Faculty members/Research Scholars from approved institutes working in the domain of smart manufacturing and wants to develop expertise.
Eminent faculties from IITs, NITs, Industries, Research Organizations and Domain expert faculties from VJTI.
- No registration fee will be charged for faculty and research scholars from AICTE approved institutions to attend this FDP.
- Accommodation (Only for outstation participants) will be provided on a paid basis on prior request and first come first serve basis.
- The number of participants is limited to 30.
- The confirmation of the selection of participants will be intimated through email.
- Interested participants are requested to scan the copy of the filled registration form duly signed by Head of the Institution and email at email@example.com on or before 27 December 2019.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- All the selected participants are required to report on 30th December 2019, 08:30 AM for completing registration formalities at Mechanical/Production Engineering Department, VJTI.
Phone Number: 9869699909
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org,