NIT Warangal is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Advances & Applications of Bioprocess Engineering Techniques from August 24 to 28, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top 20 technical education institutions in India.
- To enable participants to learn and conceptualize Bioprocess techniques in various fields,
- Effectively analyze problems and identify the solution of various types of bioreactors,
- To use different analytical techniques that are useful in the monitoring and control bioprocesses,
- Development of high consistency liquefaction and consolidated bioprocessing technology.
- Biochemical Engineering,
- Baipharmaceutical Engineering,
- Bioreactor Engineering,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Enzyme Engineering,
- Fermentation Technology,
- Food Biotechnology,
- Bioreactors in Tissue Engineering,
- Biofuels and
- Metabolic Engineering.
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars who have an aptitude to work in the areas of Bioprocess Engineering.
Eminent faculty from IITs, Central Universities, Industry and Senior Faculty from different departments of NIT Warangal, will deliver lectures and conduct hands-on sessions.
- Faculty Members, Post-Doctoral Fellows, PG & YG Students: Rs. 500/-
- Industry Members: Rs. 1000/-
Registration fee can be remitted Online / NEFT to the Bank Account details: Account Name: Center for Continuing Education NITW, Account Number: 62403680215, Bank Name: State Bank of India, Branch: REC Warangal (NIT Campus), IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 18, 2020.
On receipt of the google form and fee remittance receipt, participants will be sent a confirmation of their participation through email by 26h August 2020. As the program is conducted online with hands-on sessions, the number of participants in the workshop is limited to 100. Candidates are advised to register early to avoid disappointment.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.