The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya, is organizing an Online Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Advanced Control and Wireless Sensors for Smart Distribution Network with Renewable Energy Integration from November 9 to 13, 2020.
This FDP is designed to address recent advancements in the area of smart electric distribution networks related to the integration of renewable energy sources, intelligent control techniques,, and wireless monitoring and control with big-data analytics.
The course will offer a unique platform to the scientists of R&D sectors, practicing engineers, academicians,, and research scholars working in the relevant areas through theoretical and practical sessions. This FDP is planned to provide wide exposure to recent advancements in smart electric grid technologies.
- Integration of renewable energy sources e.g. solar, wind, etc.,
- Wireless sensor networks for monitoring and control smart distribution network
- Power-sharing and power management among various sources and storage devices
- Digital control techniques for smart grids/Microgrid
- Power quality improvement techniques
- Advanced signal processing control and applications
- Cloud computing, Big data analytics
- Issue and challenges of smart grid in respect of cybersecurity
- Demand-side management
- Protection & control issues
- Machine learning applications for Microgrid systems
- Hands-on Practice using MATLAB, PSIM, PSSE and etc.,
Faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, Industry Expert, Research and PG scholars are invited to apply.
Experts from IIT, NIT, and other countries.
- No registration fee will be charged from the participants.
- The number of participants is limited to 50.
- Participant’s registration will be confirmed on a first come first serve basis.
- The certificate will be issued to those participants who attend all the sessions online and qualify in the test conducted at the end of the program.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The last date to register is October 5, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Vehicle Electrification & Smart Grid by PSG College of Technology, TN [Aug 24-28]: Register by Aug 20.