Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarships for UG and PG Girl Students [Scholarship Upto Rs. 50k]: Apply by Dec 15
Fair & Lovely Foundation announces an empowerment initiative for supporting women currently pursuing Under-Graduate and Graduate level education from recognized Indian universities.
Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Scholarship is a CSR initiative of Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) to promote and encourage education among girl students in India. The scholarship program empowers underprivileged female students in the age group of 15 to 30 years, by offering them financial assistance for their Higher Education. The scholarship program is aimed at reducing the drop-out rate among girl students at higher education level and help them create their own identity in society.
- Graduation: BA, BSc, BCom, BE/B Tech, LLB, BCA, BBA, BPharma, BArch, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, BPEd, B.Ed, BSL LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB.
- Post- Graduation: MA, MSc, MCom, ME/MTech, LLM, MCA, MBA, MPharma, MArch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, MPEd, MEd, etc.
- Coaching Programmes: Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE, NEET/AIIMS-MBBS, Language English Communication.
- Open for girl students between the age of 15 to 30 years
- Applicants must be applying for/pursuing UG/PG studies at a government-recognized institution in India.
- Each applicant must have passed Class 10 and Class 12 with at least 60% marks
- Annual family income of the female applicants must be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 Lakhs)
- Applicants may refer to the following list of course for which this scholarship is available
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/Bonafide certificate/current academic year fee receipt/etc.)
INR 25,000 to INR 50,000 (fixed, one-time award)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online for the scholarship by clicking here.
- The last date to apply is December 15, 2019.
Phone Number: 1800-10-22-221
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.