Are you looking for Faculty positions in India (Temporary & Guest) for the month of Nov and Dec month 2020? Then here’s the full list of job openings in Teaching field for the year 2020. Be it IIT, NIT, Delhi University, IIM, all have openings for faculty positions in the month of Nov and Dec 2020.
Check out the full details of Faculty recruitment in India 2020 for Temporary and Guest positions.
IISER TVM Faculty Recruitment
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) invites applications for selection at the Assistant Professor (Grade 1) level from eligible Indian Nationals with outstanding academic achievements, ability to establish a vibrant research programme and passion for teaching. Appointments will be made in the disciplines of Biology, Chemistry, Data Science, Mathematics and Physics.
- Eligibility: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout. Three years of Industrial/Research/Teaching experience excluding the duration of Ph.D. Age preferably below 35 years.
- Salary: Grade I Level 12 Cell 1, minimum pay INR 1,01,500 + HRA + travel allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS) of Govt. of India.
- Last date: 15 Nov 2020
NISER BBSR Teaching Post
NISER invites applications throughout the year from Indian Citizens possessing excellent academic records and research experience for faculty positions in the field of Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Earth & Planetary Sciences, Humanity & Social Sciences, Mathematical Sciences & Computer sciences at the following levels.
- Qualification: Ph.D in relevant field with 3 years of Post Doctoral experience.
- Salary: Level 12 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Pay Progression (78800-209200) Initial Basic Pay: 78,800/-
- Last date: Rolling Advertisement
Faculty jobs at IIM Calcutta
The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) invites applications for faculty positions in the areas of Business Ethics & Communications, Economics, Finance & Control, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Operations Management, and Organizational Behaviour (please see below for additional details on the requirement in specific areas).
- Eligibility: Ph.D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate area with a very good academic record and a minimum of ten years of Teaching/Industry/Research experience of which at least four years should be at the level of Associate Professor at IIMs or other peer institutes in India/ abroad.
- Professor: Pay level – 14A (Pay scale : INR 1,59,100 – INR 2,20,200)
- Last date: 4 Dec 2020
Faculty Recruitment at MGU, Kottayam
Online applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment as Professor in the various Schools of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala for the year 2020.
- Areas: School of Pure and Applied Physics: Theoretical/Experimental Physics, School of International Relations and Politics: Politics and International relations/International Relations Theory, School of Social Sciences: History, School of Chemical Sciences: Organic Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, School of Behavioural Sciences: Psychology, School of Letters: Drama and Theatre, School of Computer Sciences: Computer Sciences.
- Age & Qualifications: As per UGC Regulations 2018.
- Last date for online submission of application will be 07.12.2020.
Guest Faculty Post at DU, Delhi
Applications are invited for the post of Guest Faculty at Department of East Asian Studies, University of Delhi.
- Eligibility: Good Academic record with at least 55% (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST or those who passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19.9.1991 and hold a Ph.D. Degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7-point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Last date: Nov 15, 2020
- Post details: Chinese- 01(SC-01), Chinese- 09(UR-04,SC-02, OBC-02,ST-01), Japanese- 06(UR-01,SC-01, OBC 1,EWS-03), Korean- 01(UR-01), Korean Language-01, Korean Studies-01
Apart from these mentioned Faculty positions, lot many University and Institutes in India has openings for the year 2020. For more updates regarding Teaching jobs in India, keep visiting noticebard.com on a regular basis.