Applications are invited for Faculty Recruitment 2022 at NIT Sikkim. The last date of application is 11 March 2022.
National Institute of Technology Sikkim invites applications in prescribed format from Indian Nationals possessing requisite qualifications and experience, with commitment to work, passion for teaching and research and an inclination towards Institutional development, for positions of Associate Professor/ Professor for appointment in following departments of the Institute.
Candidates may refer to subsequent pages of this advertisement for vacancy details, eligibility criteria, mode of application, application format, credit sheet proforma and instructions.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences (English)
- For Engineering Departments: B.Tech, M.Tech,& PhD in relevant disciplines.
- For Basic Science and Humanities: PhD in relevant disciplines
- Candidates with teaching experience in reputed educational Institutions will be preferred.
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply.
- Reservation policies will be as per Ministry of Education, GOI norms as applicable to NITs.
- Relevant caste/category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH) certificates in prescribed format are required to be submitted along with the application and presented for verification at the time of presentation/ interview, if shortlisted. No other certificate will be accepted. Prescribed formats are hosted at Institute website as Annexure VIII with the advertisement.
Interested candidates may fill the application and send the hard copy to Director, National Institute of Technology Sikkim, Ravangla Sub-Division, South Sikkim 737139 on or before 11th March 2022.
- Closing date for application is 11th March 2022 (5.00 PM).
- Completely filled application form along with credit point sheets and all self-attested enclosures in support of educational qualification, experience, category, documents for credit points claimed etc. must reach to “The Director, NIT Sikkim, Ravangla, South Sikkim – 737139, India” by closing date of receipt of application i.e., 11th March 2022 (5.00 PM).
- The name of the post and department must be super-scribed “Post applied for [name of the post] Department [Name of the department]” clearly on the envelope without fail.
- Candidates should enclose only very specific documents in support of claims and should refrain from enclosing redundant or irrelevant documents (e.g. Ph.D. thesis, complete published papers, etc.). Such irrelevant documents will be separated from application dossier and shall be discarded, and the Institute shall not be responsible in any way if some relevant document is discarded too in the process.
Application fees of INR 1,000.00 for General/OBC candidates & INR 500.00 for SC/ST/PWD candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “DIRECTOR, NIT SIKKIM” payable at Ravangla/Gangtok must be enclosed with the application.
You may also be interested in: