Applications are invited for Faculty Recruitment 2021 at NIT Surathkal for the year 2021. The last date of application is 5 November.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II) (On Contract): 10
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II) (On Contract): 11
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I): 12
Desirable areas of specializations in various departments are given in Annexure-I and the vacancy positions in Annexure-II. However, candidates with other relevant areas of specializations may also be considered. All new entrants should have Ph.D. in the relevant / equivalent discipline and should have First Class in the preceding degrees.
In case, first class is not mentioned in the preceding degrees awarded by the University / Institution, then the candidates should have secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
In case the candidate has secured CGPA under any other point scale (other than 10-point scale), then certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the Mentor/Supervisor/Head of the Department) of the Institute / University to the effect of having secured first class in such degree must be attached. Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently converted on 10-point scale for determination of eligibility.
Preceding Degrees (Basic degrees):
- For faculty positions in Engineering Departments: B.E./B.Tech. or any equivalent degree and M.E./M.Tech. or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree directly after B.E./B.Tech. from reputed Institutions/Universities will also be considered, if other norms are fulfilled.
- For faculty positions in Mathematics: MSc in relevant discipline
- For faculty positions in School of Management: MA/MSc/MCom/MBA/MTech in relevant discipline.
Last date of submission and printing of the online application is 5.11.2021 at 5.00 PM. All printout of the online applications duly signed (Separate for each post) along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents should be sent through Speed post/ Registered post in the sealed envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of _____”. Advertisement no. dated_________. to the following address so as to reach on or before 10.11.2021 by 5.00 p.m.
There is no application fee. However, the applicants shall be charged ₹100 as processing fee (non-refundable). Address for sending the hardcopy of the application and relevant documents by speed post / registered post is given below
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal,
Mangaluru – 575 025,
- Opening date of the online portal: 05.10.2021
- Last date for online fee payment: 03.11.2021 till 5:00 p.m.
- Last date for submission of online application: 05.11.2021 till 5:00 p.m.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 10.11.2021 till 5:00 p.m.
You may also be interested in: