NIT Puducherry invites job applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment of faculty in various Departments of the Institute. Detailed educational qualifications, experience and other criteria for selection shall be as per the MoE notifications.
- Professor (AGP – 10500)
- Associate Professor (AGP -9500)
- Assistant Professor Grade – I (AGP – 8000)
- Assistant Professor Grade – II (AGP – 7000)
- Assistant Professor Grade – II (AGP – 6000)
The Essential Minimum Academic Qualifications for Posts of Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor are PhD in respective discipline and shall have First Class (at least 6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 or equivalent or 60% aggregate) in the preceding Degrees. Candidates having PhD degree directly after B. Tech are also eligible and they should have obtained First Class at Bachelor’s level.
Candidates need to fill the application and send the application by Registered / Speed along with self-attested certificates/ documents with Photograph and signature of the same, to The Registrar(i/c), NIT Puducherry – 609 609 by super scribing the name of the post and Department on the envelope.
Soft copy of the application in both word and PDF format should be emailed to the email ID: pa-registrar[at]nitpy.ac.in.
Non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC / ST candidates should be paid online through the SBI Collect portal. The self-attested copy of the payment proof to be attached along with the application failing which the application will be rejected.
- Last date for sending the soft copy of the application (both in word and PDF format): 10.03.2021, 5.00 PM.
- Last date of receipt of the hard copy of the filled application with all necessary documents through Speed Post/Registered Post of India Post only: 15.03.2021, 5.00 PM.
Applicationa verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a schoolMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)